Thursday, May 13, 2010

Canon SD4000 a Tempting Good Lens Digital Elph

Canon have always been one of my favorite camera manufacturers, especially when they released Canon S90 that sells in the market. I thought Canon can't tempted me any further with their products, but I guess I'm wrong when they released Canon Powershot SD4000 IS. This slim and stylish camera might fool you for its appearance as a classy camera, but if you look a little further, SD4000 is bringin S90 lens which has f/2.0 maximum aperture, and that made me scream "What a wonderful camera it is".

The F/2.0 aperture in Canon SD4000IS review will allow more light that comes in to this camera sensors, therefore you can expect higher shutter speed and increase in image sharpness taken by SD4000. So many people are excited to know that this feature exist in this new Digital Elph series.

The new 10 megapixels SD4000 in Canon shelves have incorporated a backlit illuminated CMOS sensor that does some part in their increasing image quality too in low lighting because it will reduce the noise. Sensor applied in this new Canon Powershot is the 1/2.3 inch type, I know, it's not larger than any average point and shoot cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CameraBang.com